Linux on Android forums are now live! registration is open, welcome aboard!
The Crystal Skull
  • girdledust6 October 13

Due to the current Indiana Jones movie there's been much interest in crystal skulls.

My first encounter with a crystal skull is at July of 1989. Back then I had been a member of a metaphysical study group together just returned from the month of studying the Aboriginal life style around australia.

During the monthly meeting in our group, one of many leaders mentioned to me that they were built with a group likely to Indianapolis these week to see the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately educated me in the skull had been carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in each and every way and that this specific skull was within Lubantaan in Belize in the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who had been then 16 years.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, in addition to Lynn Gardner would be exhibiting the skull the subsequent week . It appeared like the right possibility to learn something totally new, that knows where this might lead?

Paying attention to the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It seems like the skull ended up present in a Mayan pyramid following left there many centuries previous. Legends abound , but nobody can tell where it originated in or the age of it really is. Many legends manage to point to it having been created in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It this was beautiful! Made of pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish to be found, down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed any time she first found it , the skull was cloudier when compared to it's present state, it absolutely was now really clear!

It was priced at over 18 million dollars, plus it gave the impression to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied varieties of paranormal behavior. Some would start to see the future, while some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It had been truly a masterpiece, unlike anything I had created ever seen before.
    For additional information about crystal skull browse our new internet page: check it out

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories